We want to let you know we expect you, welcome you, and are glad to have you join us!
• Expect to experience the Love of God in Christ Jesus
• Expect to be welcomed in a manner that feels like home
• Expect to be greeted with smiles, helpful direction, and grateful people
• Expect that you will be encouraged to honor, worship, and reveal God in, with, and through, your entire being
• Expect that your questions about faith will be welcome
• We suggest arriving 15, 20, or 30 minutes ahead of service
• Feel free to grab some water, coffee, or hot chocolate
• Spend some time getting familiar with the people gathering and the place where we gather together
• Receive the order of service & any other needed materials, or audio aids, from the ushers
• Sit where you like, or have an usher help you find a place to sit
• Find the prayer requests/praises/visitor card in your seating area
• Fill out and hand the card to an usher, or drop it in the offering
• Please read our welcome card you will find in the hymnals in front of you
• As part of our service, we will pray, sing, bring offerings of praise, share a message, confess, be assured, share joys and laments, and bless each other with God's peace.
• Some services will offer anointing, baptism, or communion.
• You are welcome and encouraged to greet each other, bless each other, and fellowship together as appropriate
• You are also encouraged to join us in our children, youth, and adult Discipleship Classes which begin 15 minutes after the end of the service